Saturday, May 26th
Start the summer by joining the fun at Cavanaugh’s 2nd annual BLOCK PARTY. Wine and beer tasting for adults with a silent auction at Mountain Flowers Lodge. Proceeds benefit the VFW Foundation’s Unmet Needs. Enjoy the afternoon events!
FOR KIDS AND KIDS-AT-HEART
- Three-legged race on putting green at Mountain Flowers from 12:00pm – 12:45pm
- Sidewalk art in front of Cavanaugh’s 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- Face Painting at Camp Tam-A-Rack at the base of Bay Mountain 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- T-Shirt Tie Dye at Camp Tam-A-Rack 2:00pm – 3:00pm
- Helium balloons & popcorn in Beppi’s Courtyard
- Chairlift ride to the top of Bay Mountain (Bring your camera!) 12:00pm-2:00pm
FOOD! At CQ’s Cabin
Food Tickets $5 for adults and kids are free!
- Barbequed Hot Dogs and Pleva Burgers
- Iced tea and lemonade
- Silent Auction and wine and beer tastings at Mountain Flowers Lodge (wine and beer tasting tickets are available for $4/ticket; or 3 for $10)
Memorial Weekend Package
Three nights’ lodging
Breakfast buffet each morning
Block party food ticket for your choice of BBQ or pizza and iced tea or lemonade
Dinner one evening at Nonna’s
Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore pass
Rates from $82.00 per person, per night based on double occupancy.