Winter Activities Policies
Due to recent directives by the State of Michigan to limit indoor gatherings, there will be no facilities available at this time to enter to warm up. Guests are encouraged to dress warmly and return to their hotel room, rental property, or vehicle if a break is needed.
Ski and Snowboard Lift Tickets
Ski lift tickets will be offered to Registered Guests (and Club Members) as part of a lodging package. If a package is not purchased, Registered Guests can purchase lift tickets at the Snowsports Building walk up window, registered guests and club members are guarenteed lift tickets.
Tickets sales will be limited and may be made available to non-registered guests, pick them up on day of use at the lift ticket window at the Snowsports Building. Call 231.334.5000 to confirm ticket availiblity
Season Ski or Board passes are available for purchase by downloading the form from the website, submitting a picture for the pass, and then picking up the season pass at the Mountain Flowers Rental Building at the start of the winter season.
Mountain Flowers Lodge Rental (231) 334-5233
Rental equipment (ski, board, snowshoe, ice skating and helmets) can be reserved in advanced. The capacity of the rental building will be limited to team members and guests at limited capacity. Guests who have purchased equipment in advance will wait outside for pickup of their equipment. Once notified by a team member, guests will advance to the rental tech area for receipt of equipment and exit the building from the appropriate door.
If a registered guest did not reserve equipment in advance of arrival, please call Mountain Flowers Lodge. After the order is paid for and received, a team member will notify the guest of his/her turn to enter the building. If available, non-registered guests may reserve equipment following the above procedures.
- Sneeze guard are installed inside the building at the sales counter and technician stations.
- Standalone hand sanitizing stations are placed in common areas.
- To help alleviate risk of transmission, the use of signage will be used to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols – 6 feet apart.
- All team members must work at individual stations, there shall be no shared workspaces when possible.
- Disinfect all equipment, tools, vehicles, and computers routinely before and after each use
- All team members working outside will always be required to wear a mask when working within 6 feet of the public.
- Team members are encouraged to bring a personal bag to carry their daily needs with them while working to avoid multiple trips to their vehicles or the facility to get personal belongings
Ski or Snowboard Lessons
Only private and semi-private (same household) lessons will be offered. No group lessons are available. Lesson reservations are required to be made in advance by calling (231)334-5249. Team members will assist guests in reserving the lesson, payment, and arrival instructions.
Lessons are available to Registered Guests and Club Members only.
All skiers and boarders will be required to wear a face covering at all times while boarding the ski lift and riding the lift. Guests who do not have appropriate masks will not be allowed to board the ski lift.
Skiers and riders will be asked to ride the ski lift with their immediate family members and will wait for boarding in socially distanced lift lines.