- Check-In is at 5:00pm, and check-out is at 11:00am; while we will do our best to accommodate requests for early check-ins and late check-outs, it is not always possible to do so. You are welcome to use all of the resort’s recreational facilities at any time on the day of your arrival as well as on the day of your departure. We reserve the right to charge guests who have not vacated their accommodations and checked out at the Welcome Center for an additional night.
- We’ll do our best to make sure you have the exact accommodations you requested, but if something comes up, we reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations. All units have occupancy limits, and we are unable to provide rollaway beds. Additional guests will be billed at $100 per person per day.
- Can’t make it after all? We’ll refund your deposit, less a $50 service fee, if you cancel prior to 28 days of your room or condominium reservation. If cancelling within 28 days of your arrival, the deposit will then be held on file to use as a future credit for up to 2 years with no penalty. Unfortunately, we can’t provide refunds for late arrivals, early departures, or for unused portions of packages.
- A one-night security deposit is required for all Grand and High-end Classic vacation homes and condominiums upon departure. We refund deposits within two weeks of departure.
- All of our vacation homes and condominiums are privately owned, and guests are issued a set of metal keys. Due to security purposes, we have to charge guests who lose these keys the cost to replace the lock & keys, which usually runs about $150.00.
- You will need a parking permit for all of our accommodations, and we typically issue just one permit. If you have multiple vehicles, you are free to park at the transportation station or at the Village. Please contact us for information regarding trailers and other vehicles.
- We ask that you be respectful and considerate of other guests during the entirety of your stay, but we enforce quiet hours between 11:00pm and 7:00am for the enjoyment of all.