You’ll find numerous choices for places to stay at The Homestead. There is an historic waterfront inn, a warm and welcoming lodge, a rambling hotel set along shimmering ponds, and a couples retreat in a charming village. Rooms and one and two-bedroom suites are among their offerings. Resort Hotels There are also privately-owned villas and homes with one to four bedrooms. Villas & Homes are all ranked at one of three levels of quality – Grand, Classic and Simple. Whichever you choose, you’ll be a part of our unique lakeshore lifestyle, not just a viewer of it. Resort Map
Simply select your level of quality, find a villa or home that meets your needs and budget, and know that you’ll soon wake up in the “Most Beautiful Place in America” and have access to all the resort has to offer. See Exclusive Benefits.
If you rent thru The Homestead, you’ll experience all that’s above and more as you’ll have exclusive benefits – including pools and spa pools – that can neither be offered by any other agency nor purchased separately. You’ll also have savings on recreational activities, shopping and some food and beverage offerings that aren’t offered to those who rent from others. Here is a summary:
- Club Membership – When you register, you will become a Guest Member of the Beach Club. As such, you will have unlimited access to the pool, hot tub and beach at the club; to Flip Flops, its beach and tennis shop; to its Har-Tru clay tennis courts; to its rental canoes, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards; and, to Café Manitou, its spectacular waterfront bar and restaurant. You’ll also have unlimited access to the pool, waterslide and hot tub at Mountain Village, to New Leaf Health and Fitness, and to Spa Amira.
- Golf, Tennis and Ski Season Savings - You’ll enjoy savings at Arnold Palmer’s signature course, Manitou Passage, at Mountain Flowers Par 3, on the Har-Tru clay courts set on the shore of Lake Michigan at the Beach Club, and on lift tickets, rental equipment and lessons in ski season.
- Fitness Center Privileges – Maintain your workout regimen at New Leaf, a well-equipped fitness center that’s located at Mountain Village. When you’re done, you can choose a refreshing beverage or healthy snack at Cavanaugh’s, a grocerant that’s just across the plaza. Operations may be impacted by Covid-19.
- Spa Privileges – From its setting hundreds of feet above Lake Michigan, Spa Amira offers sweeping views not only of Lake Michigan but also of the Sleeping Bear Dunes and Manitou Islands. Its spa services, labyrinth, pool, sun decks, and tumbling creek and lush landscaping create a level of relaxation and luxury rarely found.
- Advance Reservations – Before others can do so, you will be able to make salon and spa appointments, tee times, court times, lesson reservations, and dinner reservations at the most desirable hours of the day and evening. You will also be able to reserve rental equipment before others can do so.
- Charge Account and Points – You will enjoy the convenience of cashless transactions as you will have charge privileges at pro shops, retail stores, salon, spa and all four restaurants. There’s more! With every transaction, you will earn Ambassador Club points to make future visits all the more affordable and enjoyable.
- Complete Services – When needed, complete services will be provided by a friendly, well-trained staff that’s here to enhance your visit. This includes front desk, housekeeping and interior maintenance services. Housekeeping services may be impacted by Covid-19.