You’ll quickly sense that Little Belle’s brick paved plaza, waterfalls, creeks, gardens, shops and carillon set the tone for couples seeking a romantic getaway. The fireplaces, two-person tubs, original art, and antiques found in each of the suites add to this ambience.
What makes this hotel unique?
- Mountain Village location
- Suite layout
- Couples only
- Fitness center
- Shops and restaurants
- Hiking Trails
Little Belle Suite
A cozy sitting area with comfortable chairs and ottoman, a raised gas fireplace and a flat panel television will welcome you. Next to it is a relaxation area with refrigerator, flat panel television, two-person Hydromax Aerofeel tub and a king bed. Each suite is unique as they have different colors, furnishings, fabrics and accessories including antiques and beautifully framed art by Leelanau County artists. Rates depend on time of year. Sleeps 2. Adults only.
- Forest View
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Sleeps 2; ADULTS ONLY
- Air Conditioning
- 0-7 Steps
- Check-In begins at 5:00pm, and check-out is at 11:00am; while we will do our best to accommodate requests for early check-ins and late check-outs, it is not always possible to do so and we cannot guarentee your room being ready at 5:00pm. You are welcome to use all of the resort’s recreational facilities at any time on the day of your arrival as well as on the day of your departure. We reserve the right to charge guests who have not vacated their accommodations and checked out at the Welcome Center for an additional night.
- We’ll do our best to make sure you have the exact accommodations you requested, but if something comes up, we reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations. All units have occupancy limits, and we are unable to provide rollaway beds. Additional guests will be billed at $100 per person per day.
- Can’t make it after all? We’ll refund your deposit, less a $50 service fee, if you cancel prior to 14 days of your room or condominium reservation. If cancelling within 14 days of your arrival, the deposit will then be held on file to use as a future credit for up to 2 years with no penalty. Unfortunately, we can’t provide refunds for late arrivals, early departures, or for unused portions of packages.
- To reserve a room at the Book Early & Save rate, we will be charging 100% of the total room rate for the deposit, including taxes. This deposit is non-refundable. However, you make keep your full deposit on file with us for up to 2 years from first booking and apply it to a future stay with no penalty. If not used within two years, the deposit will be forfeited.
- A one-night security deposit is required for all Grand vacation homes and condominiums. We refund deposits within two weeks of departure.
- All of our vacation homes and condominiums are privately owned, and guests are issued a set of metal keys. Due to security purposes, we have to charge guests who lose these keys the cost to replace the lock & keys, which usually runs about $150.00.
- You will need a parking permit for all of our accommodations, and we typically issue just one permit. If you have multiple vehicles, you are free to park at the transportation station or at the Village. Please contact us for information regarding trailers and other vehicles.
- We ask that you be respectful and considerate of other guests during the entirety of your stay, but we enforce quiet hours between 11:00pm and 7:00am for the enjoyment of all.